Doctoral candidates may apply for dissertation fellowships to assist in research activities on Weill, Lenya and/or Blitzstein-related topics. Fellowships are reserved for candidates with extraordinary potential for contribution to the field evidenced by recommendations from the academic community. The applicant’s project should address significant lacunae in Weill, Lenya, and/or Blitzstein research. Applications are reviewed per the KWF’s Evaluation Procedures and Criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Brady Sansone, Director of Programs and Business Affairs, (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss their proposal prior to submission.
- A completed Application Form (in English).
- A detailed description of the project (in English).
- An up-to-date biography or curriculum vitae.
- An itemized budget showing entire project expenses, income, and projected sources of funding. Applicants must notify the Foundation if other grants are awarded.
- A copy of the doctoral dissertation proposal, at least one writing sample, and two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the applicant’s thesis advisor.