Support may be requested from non-profit organizations for radio, television, video, film, audio, or multimedia projects that feature Kurt Weill’s, Lotte Lenya’s, or Marc Blitzstein’s life and/or music. Applications are reviewed by an independent advisory panel per the KWF’s Evaluation Procedures and Criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Brady Sansone, Director of Programs and Business Affairs, (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss their proposal prior to submission.
All proposals must include:
- A completed Application Form (in English).
- A detailed description of the project (in English).
- A mission statement and summary of activities and past achievements of the applicant.
- Proof of not-for-profit standing.
- An itemized budget showing entire project expenses, income, and projected sources of funding. Applicants must notify the Foundation if other grants are awarded.
- A complete description of the project must be accompanied by a written commitment from the broadcaster, label, etc.
- Documentation of the applicant’s commitment to implementing and enforcing policies that ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion in its practices.