Funding may be requested to support research and travel expenses to the Weill-Lenya Research Center and other locations of primary source material. Applicants must be researching a topic related to Kurt Weill, Lotte Lenya, and/or Marc Blitzstein. Applications are reviewed by an independent advisory panel per the KWF’s Evaluation Procedures and Criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Brady Sansone, Director of Programs and Business Affairs, (email@example.com) to discuss their proposal prior to submission.
- A completed Application Form (in English).
- A detailed description of the project (in English).
- An up-to-date biography or curriculum vitae.
- An itemized budget showing entire project expenses, income, and projected sources of funding. Applicants must notify the Foundation if other grants are awarded.
- A detailed research prospectus, a writing sample and at least one letter of recommendation.