Performing and educational organizations may request funding for scholarly or educational activities (workshops, symposia, scholarly conferences, secondary and college-level educational initiatives, etc.) focusing on Weill, Lenya, and/or Blitzstein. Support may be requested for payment of honoraria and travel expenses, preparation and printing of supporting materials, etc. Applications are reviewed by an independent advisory panel per the KWF’s Evaluation Procedures and Criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Brady Sansone, Director of Programs and Business Affairs, (email@example.com) to discuss their proposal prior to submission.
All proposals must include:
- A completed Application Form (in English).
- A detailed description of the project (in English).
- Organizations should provide a mission statement and summary of activities and past achievements.
- Proof of not-for-profit standing.
- An itemized budget showing entire project expenses, income, and projected sources of funding. Applicants must notify the Foundation if other grants are awarded.
- A detailed description of the educational or scholarly activities and curriculum vitae for participants.
- Documentation of the applicant’s commitment to implementing and enforcing policies that ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion in its practices.